There are a variety of causes, including genetic, biological, environmental, and psychological factors. Following are the few common symptoms seen during the phase of depression:
- Feeling sad or "empty"
- Loss of interest in favorite activities
- Overeating, or not wanting to eat at all
- Not being able to sleep, or sleeping too much
- Feeling very tired
- Feeling hopeless, irritable, anxious, or guilty
- Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems.
A79 Depression Drops is helpful in cases involving hopelessness, low mood, low energy, appetite disturbance, loss of libido, insomnia, low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, unusual fears, pessimism and ideas of worthlessness.
- Arsenic Album 3x
- Graphites 3x
- Ignatia Amara 3x
- Lycopodium Clavatum Q
- Natrum Muriaticum 3x
- Nux Vomica 3x
- Acidum Phosphorica 3x
- Pulsatilla 3x
- Sepia 3x in aqua destillata
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.