Combination of essential minerals with important Indian herbs used in ayurvedic medicine.
Provides the essential ingredients necessary for cell function and is also useful for patients whose digestion is poor.
* As a supplement : For patients with poor quality diet and whose digestion is weak.
* In general debility: Patients with lack of mental and physical energy, senile debility, loss of memory and concentration, premature ageing due to disease or stress.
* Infant feeding : Given with fresh milk for infants who are not breast-fed or bottle-fed. It improves digestion, bowel habits, general health and helps weight gain.
* Growing children : Meets the increased demand for minerals, and other nutrients, corrects malnutrition, improves appetite, mental and physical energy and helps weight gain.
* Nursing mothers : Supplies the increased demands of calcium, phosphorous and other minerals during pregnancy and lactation. Abolishes the strain of breast feeding and enriches breast milk.
* Mental workers : To overcome physical and mental stress due to overwork and tension.
* Elderly persons : For health restoration in old age.
* Illness and Convalescence : Helps to raise the defense mechanism of the body, hastens quicker recovery by improving appetite and digestion.
* Anemia : As an adjunct in the treatment of anemia. Corrects general debility, improves appetite.
Albo-Sang powder is suitable for infants and children .
Adults may prefer sugar free tablets.
Can be taken with tea, coffee, milk, curds, porridge, fruit juice or any liquid food or diluted with water.
Infants : 1/4 teaspoonful, 2 times a day.
Children : 1/2 teaspoonful in milk or 1 to 2 tablets, 2 times a day
Adults : 1 teaspoonful or 2 tablets, 2 times a day.