Dengue fever is a painful, debilitating mosquito-borne viral disease, symptoms which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days.
- Sudden, high rise of body temperature, severe headaches, pain behind the eyes, severe joint and muscle pain, fatigue.
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever mild bleeding (such as nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
- Muscular soreness with burning heat of skin, chill with joint pains and soreness all over body.
- Mild to High Temperature., Viral with Body Pains, Headache.
- Associated complaints like headache, bodyache, loss of appetite, bad taste in mouth
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.