Diacard Gold Drops is a combination of rare herbs from Asia, Europe and America and a safe German natural preparation. Diacard Gold Drops has been traditionally used by physicians world wide since 1919.
Diacard Gold Drops is used as a convenient supplement for:
- Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse
- Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety
- Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress
- Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing
- General Tiredness and Restlessness
- Toxic effects of Alcohol and/or tobacco on the heart
- High Cholesterol - Circulatory Instability
- Weak Heart (it strengthens the heart and helps to maintain the quality of life)
- Unless otherwise directed, adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily.
- Diacard Drops should be taken before meals on some sugar or - especially recommended in the evenings - in 1 tablespoonful of water.
- Diacard Drops can always be taken when complaints occur or as directed by the physician.