Pain & Inflammation of Multiple Joints.
- Pain and Inflammation of Joints
- Provides relief in sciatica, lumbago
- Neuralgia and Spondylitis.
- Useful in Myalgias, Muscular pains.
- Arnica Montana Q: Traumatic remedy par excellence. Trauma in all its varieties - mental or physical and their effects recent or remote. Sore, lame, bruised feeling all over body as if beaten. Sore pain when touched. Ascending type of Joint pains.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Multiple Joints affected causing inflammation and exudation. Stitching pains which are relieved by absolute rest and pressure, and by lying on painful side.
- Rhus Toxicodendron Q: Muscular pains and all joint pains. Sciatica, left side. Great rigidity, stiffness, numbness and pain are experienced on first motion, after the rest.
- Dulcamara Q: Conditions found as effects of damp weather, in hot days and cold nights towards the close of summer. Stiffness, numbness, aching, soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold, especially of back and loins.
- Ruta G Q: great remedy for a mere sprain; it has all the soreness and weakness of tendons. Bruised feeling all over as from a fall or blow, worse in the limbs and joints. Rending, tearing pains in the sciatic nerves. The severest forms of sciatica; pains commence in the back and go down the hips and thighs; tearing pains; comfortable during the day, but aggravated as soon as he lies down at night.
- Rhododendron Chrysanthum 3x: Pains are tearing, zigzag, boring, rapidly changing, descending, paralytic pains. Acute inflammatory swelling of joints. Gouty inflammation. Fibrous deposit and arthritic nodosities. Rheumatic drawing tearing in limbs especially in right side. Pain in Tendo Achilles on stepping. Chronic pains affecting the smaller joints and their ligaments.
- Acidum Benzoicum 3x: Pains tearing, stitching in a large joints of big toe. Redness and swelling of joints. Neuralgias worse from suppression of urinary deposits.
- Kali Iodatum 3x: Multiple Joint pains at night and in damp weather. Rheumatic pains of knees with effusion. Severe bone pains. Periosteum thickened, especially tibia, sensitive to touch. Contractions of joints. Pain in small of back and coccyx. Sciatica.
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful 3 time in a day or as prescribed by the physician.