Kali Phos is present in the cells of the brain, nerves, muscles, blood (corpuscles and plasma), and intercellular fluids.
A disturbance in the motions of its molecules produces despondency, (low, sad feeling) anxiety, fearfulness, tearfulness, home-sickness, suspiciousness, weak memory.
Small and frequent pulse, later retarded. Pains with sensation of paralysis. Weakness of muscles and nerves even to paralysis.
- Stress that needs a clear mind, such as before an exam or presentation Kali phos gives good results.
- Inflammatory skin conditions are well indicated and relieved
- Pains felt most when quiet or alone, when not occupied.
- Discharges are putrid( smelling bad, offensive, bad), Foul (bad) breath is relieved well by Kali phos.
- Night terrors in children who suffer from enuresis( bed wetting), bleeding from the urethra.
- After removal of cancer when in healing process skin is drawn tight over the wound.
- In severe skin conditions, helps to recover.
- In girls who have late puberty, no menses till the age of 18, helps in starting and increase the blood flow during menses.
- Constipation with difficult passage of stools.
- Mouth excessively dry, bleeding gums, all gum problems are removed by Kali Phos.
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily