There are a lot of good reasons to take multivitamin supplements. Even the best eating plans can fall short of meeting all of the 40 plus nutrients you need each day. Many fail to meet dietary recommendations for many reasons, including strict dieting, poor appetite, changing nutritional needs or less than healthy food choices.
Taking multivitamins once daily is an easy way to fill in small nutritional gaps. Healthy eating remains the best source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. A multivitamin is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle, but it can provide a nutritional back up for a less than ideal diet. If your diet eliminates whole foods groups or you don't eat enough variety of foods, you would benefit from a once-daily multivitamin tablet. As a multivitamin supplement, it contains all the necessary minerals and vitamins, they provide a number of benefits to the body.
- maintaining a balanced diet
- meeting body supplements dietary needs.
- Improves digestion
- Provides essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Promotes overall well being
- As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily with water or as advised by the healthcare professional.