Skip to content
- Otovin Ear Drops is indicated for ear infections.
- Earache & Dryness of inner ear.
- For earache due to injury, infection or inflammation, Painful eruption of external ear
- Fungal infection of ear
- For itching irritation in the ear
- For swimmer's ear problems
- Acute and chronic otitis media.
- Eustachian catarrh due to common cold or tonsillitis.
- Earache due to impacted wax.
Calendula: It is indicated in Ear pain, unable to hear properly, worse in Damp surroundings and with eczematous conditions.
Mullein Oil: Helps when wax, water or other discharge accumulates in the ear.
Glycerine: Sneezing, irritating coryza.
- For External use only. Instill 1 or 2 drops into the affected ear twice daily.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh