Leucorrhoea and associated symptoms. Specific and nonspecific vaginitis.
- Alumina - Leucorrhoea, acrid, profuse, transparent ropy, with burning; worse during daytime, and after menses.
- Borax - Leucorrhoea like white of egg with sensation as if warm water was flowing. Menses too soon, profuse, with griping, nausea and pain in stomach extending into small of back.
- Sepia - Leucorrhoea yellow, greenish; with much itching. Menses too late and scanty, irregular; early and profuse.
- Kreosotum - Leucorrhoea yellow, acrid; worse between periods. Corrosive itching within vulva, burning and swelling of labia; violent itching between labia and thighs.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans - Painful conditions of the female reproductive system, Leucorrhoea acrid, burning, creamy. Pain in back and tired feeling.