Provides faster wound healing and effective treatment for ulcer in diabetic skin
- Increases migration (movement) and proliferation of skin cells (fibroblasts).
- Enhances the faster wound healing with lesser scar.
- Wrightia tinctoria - possess emollient, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Effectively restores the normal skin texture and pigmentation.
- Aloe vera - provides hydration and cool feel and enhances wound healing.
- Curcuma longa - acts as anti-septic and protects the affected areas of skin.
- Terminalia chebula - possess anti-microbial, astringent and wound healing properties. Increases protein and collagen synthesis in the granulation tissue during wound healing.
Apply gently externally over the affected areas immediately after cleansing while application. Do not rub or massage.
As directed by the physician.